Our work with executives and managers at every level of an organization focuses on the following areas:
- Evaluating the client's leadership style through the use of evaluative instruments and comprehensive one-to-one interviews. Instruments may include:
- 360 Feedback
- Emotional Intelligence Measures (EQ-I)
- Myers Brigg Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Leadership Inventories
- DiSC Inventories
- Determining the individual client's vision, goals and objectives for him/herself
- Creating a detailed and specific action plan and timeline, and working closely with the client to achieve those goals as they also relate to the organization's vision, goals and objectives;
- Working closely and frequently with the client and their manager to develop a strong foundation to support the client in all aspects of their work;
- Coaching clients over time -- typically in engagements that range from 6-12 months in length -- to ensure that the desired change, goals and vision have time to be properly implemented and, are enduring and lasting.
This model of coaching has been proven over time to be extremely effective in assisting leaders and managers to strengthen their leadership abilities and develop themselves as a more effective leader.
The philosophy behind this model is to support and assist the client to fully develop him/herself as a strong leader and/or manager, conducted in a safe, confidential and challenging environment.
Please link here to our Coaching FAQ to answer other questions you may have about the process.
"I wanted to thank you for working with me over these last few months. My production has increased approximately 50% since we began our work together. I am generally much happier and relaxed at work. You showed me that letting go of many tasks actually frees me up to be creative and gives me more time to work with my clients.
My co-workers have noticed changes and seem much more at ease with me and generally respond to me much more positively. Please feel free to use me as a reference. I would welcome the opportunity to describe my experience with you"
Vice President - Investments
A.G. Edwards & Sons, Inc.